Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hate

I hate not getting to dance with the people I want to dance with.
I hate having to dance with people I don't want to dance with.

I hate not having enough space on the dance floor.
I hate it when people take up too much space on the dance floor.

I hate it when people don't have a sense of humour about tango.
I hate it when people don't take their tango seriously.

I hate it when the venue looks cheap and nasty.
I hate it when it's expensive to get in.

I hate seeing people failing to connect to the music.
I hate it when modern music is played.


(Working title: Hypocrisy).

2 comments:

  1. i agree with all your statements..

    (very nice blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hate having to dance with people I don't want to dance with."

    Why would anyone dance with someone they don't want to dance with?

    ReplyDelete